At the end of 2012 Gasdrade SA became a partner with Gazprom Neft.
Gasdrade SA sold a perfect part of its warehouse base for storage of LPG and liquid fuels- Kostinbrod of Gazprom Neft.
Gastrade AD remains the operator of “LPG storage facility” with its propane-butane tanks (24 x 400 m 3, with a total geometric volume of 9600 m 3) and the adjoining facilities.
“Gazprom Neft” becomes an operator of “Warehouse for Liquid Fuel ” with the liquid fuel tanks and the service facilities in it.
The “LPG storage facility” with operator “Gastrade” SA is a licensed excise tax duties warehouse.
The depot is constructed on 55 000 square m. of land and consists from the following:
I. LPG part (operational since April 2005):
- LPG tank park – 9600 cubic m. (24×400 cubic m.);
- Filling and discharging skid for 4 RTCs;
- Filling and discharging skid for 2 trucks;
- Pumping station: 3 pumps and 2 compressors.
II. Liquid fuels part (operational since August 2008):
- Tank park for gasoline – 4500 cubic m. (3×1500 cubic m.);
- Tank park for diesel – 9500 cubic m. (3×2000; 1×3500 cubic m.);
- Tank park for biodiesel – 1500 cubic m. (1×1500 cubic m.);
- Underground tanks 3x 50 cubic m. – biodiesel, bioethanol, premium gasoline.
All tanks are built with double bottoms and double walls complying with latest EC standard and equipped with floating roof.
5. Pumping station: 12 pumps;
6. Filling and discharging skid for 3 RTCs;
7. Filling and discharging skid for 3 trucks, equipped with systems for blending and
additivation of products.
Further to run the depot Gastrade SA has constructed:
– 2.5 km railway road
– electricity generator
– diesel generator (emergency electricity supply)
– garage for trucks
– depot for railway engines
– pumping station for fire purposes
– tanks for water for fire purposes – 1000 cubic m.
– pumping station for extinguishing and cooling of tanks
– RTCs weight bridge
– trucks weight bridge
– operators houses
– administrative building
For further development of its inland terminal, the company additionally acquired 34 000 square m of land on which the following project is started:
1. Tank park for liquid fuels – 80 000 cubic m .(4×20 000 cubic m.), equipped with pumping station and RTCs skid for 8 RTCs
2. LPG Cylinder filling station – 16 holes